1) The oral presentations will be made by a teleconferencing system using Zoom. Prior to the presentation, please connect to the test Zoom URL shown below. Please note that this URL is NOT for your presentation session, but for the connection test only. For the connection test, please perform the following steps to verify the connection.
Click “Test Computer Audio” button.
Click “Test Speaker” button in “Audio menu” and check your speaker is available.
Click “Test Mic” button and check your microphone is available.
2) For times and Zoom URL of your presentation sessions, see the technical program (available on the symposium website). You will receive an email with instructions on how to access the program.
3) The keynote chair should ensure that the keynote speaker is connected to Zoom at least 15 minutes before the beginning of the session. A student assistant will attend your session to assist and inform you of any last-minute changes or matters.
4) Prior to the keynote, the CV and summary of the keynote speaker should have been emailed.
5) Please note that each keynote presentation is allocated 30 minutes. If the presentation exceeds 30 minutes, you should remind the speaker to wrap up the presentation. Should extra time be available, the chairperson can initiate questions or invite questions from the audience for a short discussion. If there is no sufficient time, please DO NOT START Q&A.
6) If the keynote speaker has any problem in connecting to Zoom, and if he or she has previously prepared a video file for the presentation, the student assistant will play the video.